Minneapolis-St Paul Air Reserve Station   Right Corner Banner
Join the AF Reserve

Questions > FAQ Topic

Where do I go to get a military or dependent ID card?

Military and dependent ID cards are available in building 852. Phone 612-713-1085 for more information.

tab Topics 
Air Force Bases
Air Force Song
Base Exchange
Driving directions
Family Support Programs
Freedom of Information Act
ID Cards
Join the Air Force Reserve
Obtaining Military Memorabilia
Space "A" Flights
Speakers Bureau
USAF Aerial Support
USAF Thunderbirds
World Wide Locator

 Inside Minn-St. Paul

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     USA.gov     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act